Low cost UK Landlords Insurance Quotes Landlords insurance quote
Landlords Insurance | Building Insurance | Contents Insurance | Quote | Links
Let building

Landlords Insurance UK

Welcome to landlords insurance online! we are a broker based in Essex specialising in providing landlords with competitive insurance for let properties.

By using a broker you could save yourself hours of time and hundreds of pounds of money on your premium. Why spend your time searching for low cost landlords insurance in the UK when we online quotation system will provide instant online quotations from a panel of insurers.

As a specialist in this insurance industry we can provide landlords building insurance and landlords contents insurance quotes from several insurers at once to make sure you pay a low premium and obtain cover which meets your requirements.

Instant quote

We believe in going that extra mile for our clients which is why we keep a constant eye on the landlords insurance market to make sure our quotations are competitive. We will only ever place your property on cover with an insurer which is authorised and regulated. As a property owner you would want to make sure your insurance policy is underwritten by a solid insurer which is why we deal with respectable insurance companies.

To make sure we are competitive for landlords who let their properties we have put into place an online system to provide low cost quotes from several insurers at once. We can provide quotations for properties let to students, professionals, asylum seekers and DSS benefit recipients.

When initiating your landlords building insurance you must remember to insure the building for the re-instatement value and not the sale price which is often higher. There are tools online such as the ABI rebuild calculator which can offer indications on what the value should be but the only way to obtain an accurate re-instatement value for your let property is to have a full building survey performed by professionals.

An important thing to remember when arranging landlords contents insurance is that the policy will only provide cover for the contents in the property which are owned by the landlord and are in the building for use by the tenant, for example curtains, carpets and white goods. The policy will not provide any cover for the contents owned by the tenant nor any valuables within the property.

When arranging your landlords insurance you will want to make sure your policy includes property owners liability to provide cover against any compensation claims a tenant may make against you for injuries they incur within the property. As standard our policies provide £2,000,000 of property owners liability cover. This type of cover should not be mistaken for public liability insurance which provides a different type of cover in the UK.